乔国永 发表于 2013-9-13 08:45

茅舍诗三首 (双语诗歌:茅舍/诗 原野/译)

本帖最后由 乔国永 于 2013-9-13 08:46 编辑

消息
乡愁,游走在记忆的小路上苦苦寻找失落的童年岁月挡住了故乡的天空
牧童的短笛声仍然飘零在溪边的柳梢我已经远离了对岸
怀乡的心,装进一叶扁舟在寂静的月夜,守候在孤独的梦里等待抵达的消息
News
Nostalgia walks on a small road in the memoryStruggling to find the lost childhoodYears block the sky of my hometown
The sound of the short flute by a child shepherd isStill wandering in willow creekI've been far away from the shore
I put the nostalgic heart in a small boatAt the silent moonlit night, waiting in lonely dreamsI wait for the arrival messages

乡村老屋
灰色大幕下,青瓦房,袅袅炊烟喜鹊,在古树上喳喳地叫着院坝上,老鸡带着几只小鸡觅食世事沧桑,物是人非先前房子一直住着人,有人气烟火味很浓,也有很多故事都是生活的琐碎,不值一提
老屋的景致,过去了多少年现在早已消逝,了无踪影而最初影像,水墨画般地定格了永远鲜活着,在我心里时间不再流淌,阳光停留在院落地面坑坑洼洼,圆圆鼓鼓的泥印愈来愈淡,最后消失了消失在我的视线里,只余下夕阳

The Old Village House
Under huge gray curtain, a tiles house, smoke curlsMagpie, whispers in the old treesOn embarked courtyard​​, the old hen is foraging with a few chicksIn a vicissitudes of life, people have changedHouse had been previously inhabited, was popularThe smell of smoke is very strong, there are many storiesThat are daily happenings, not worth of mentioning
The views of the old house, how many years have passedNow long has gone, not a slight of trace remainsThe original image, fixed in the grid as in Chinese pantingAlways alive in my heartTime is no longer flowing, the sun stays in the courtyardGround with potholes, the bulging muddy marksGetting lighter and lighter, and finally disappearedOut of my sight, leaving only the sunset

乡愁
时光断裂成碎片,故乡残留在深深浅浅的雨巷乡愁,如同秋天飘落的红叶
回乡的公路,是人类留给大自然的伤口而我,不过是那伤口上的一抹盐巴
弯弯曲曲的乡间小道,岁月却将它一刀一刀地刻在我的脸上
故乡宁静悠远的木屋还有母亲的白发,都随白云飘入我的瞳孔,尘封在心田
Nostalgia
Time breaking into pieces, hometownRemains in its rainy lanes short or longNostalgia, like red autumn leaves falling
The road to return home, is the human wound left by natureAnd I, but merely a touch of salt on the wound
Winding country lanes, yearsHas carved them one after another on my faces with a knife
Serene huts in my hometownAnd my mother's white hair, all floating with white cloudsEnter into my pupils, sealed in my heart by dust

杨鸣 发表于 2013-9-16 19:27

干净的诗歌,学习,译得也很漂亮,
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 茅舍诗三首 (双语诗歌:茅舍/诗 原野/译)