乔国永 发表于 2013-9-17 11:08

凤鸣村河滩散落的石头(双语诗歌:乔国永/诗 乔国永/译)

本帖最后由 乔国永 于 2013-9-17 11:11 编辑

凤鸣村河滩散落的石头
“死去的是我,活着的是你”。各种各样的石头在河滩沐浴,在适当的时候,河床翻身,一百年就这样浸入身体,而一百年只是他们记录时间的最小刻度。如此看来,我们散布在石头中间,无非就是一枚在时间里独行的指针。无论我们多崇高或卑微,多高雅或庸俗,多珍惜或忽视,都丝毫不影响岁月的沉淀。就像这一滩的石头,用人们的脚底探听瞬间即逝的风尘,静静挑选着能与他们理性交流的生命。那一刻或许就是一百年里被加粗的文字,也或许就是一种昭示——人类是最幸福的,因为他们没有什么可以付出,也不必用很长时间思考一些重要却劳神、乏味的问题。我无法用文字表达对他们的敬意,只能像儿童一样带着单纯的心灵,花一下午的时间,肆无忌惮地向他们索取。

Stones Interspersed in the Floodplain    Near Fengming Village
“I’ll die, you will always stay alive.”Various stones are bathed in the floodplain.The river bed will turn over in due course,One hundred years is soaked into its body in this way,And a century is only the smallest unit of measuring time.So then ,we are scattered among the stonesLike a pointer wandering alone in the long process of time.No matter how great or negligible we are,How elegant or vulgar, how we treasure or neglect, We won’t influence the accumulation of years.Just like the stones in the floodplain,They are inquiring the fleeting mortal life and quietly Selecting life they could rationally communicative withMaybe the time is just the bold wordsOr a declaration — mankind is happiestFor they have nothing to devote and needn’t to ponder Deeply over some strenuous and tiring problems.I can’t express my respect for them in words,But spend the whole afternoon wantonly asking for Like a simple child.

乔国永 发表于 2013-9-17 11:09

欢迎指正!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 凤鸣村河滩散落的石头(双语诗歌:乔国永/诗 乔国永/译)