杨鸣 发表于 2013-10-25 12:51

《佛灯》后记

《佛灯》后记

杨鸣在《渝水》诗刊新论坛开坛之际,乔国永首先发出了流泉的《恪守》中英译诗,我立即被通透干净的诗歌和准确到位译文所吸引,为此特在论坛辟出了“译诗之窗”专栏。从此,这位英文硕士一发不可收拾,译诗越发越多,其中也有我的诗和他自己的诗。我想,这些诗歌与其让它散落论坛被新帖覆盖,不如把它整理成册出版,想法一出,立即得到了流泉,乔国永的赞同,于是这本中英对照三人合集《佛灯》便应运而生了。认识流泉已经多年了,早在我编辑《华夏诗人》,《华夏散文诗选萃》一书的时候,就被他明澈、隽永的文字所吸引。他为人坦诚,创作勤奋,近年创作了不少脍炙人口的好诗,这本集子的诗歌就是他选编的。乔国永是我通过流泉认识的,他不仅有坚实文字基础,也有不凡的外文功底,他是优秀诗人,也是翻译家。译文不易,译诗更不易,不仅要对诗歌理解与把握,而且准确无误地译出,更是难上加难,对于他的付出,我们表示敬意。至于我,仅仅是作了一些编辑和整理工作。集子里的这些诗歌,都是从三位作者近几年的作品中选出来的,表达了作者对远去岁月心路旅程的追忆,洞悉和持守,以及在城市生存背景下,对个体生命的关照和反思。诚如马叙先生所说:“我们面对生活,说出生活,说出之后,于内心撕开生活,把矛盾与纠结递给诗歌”。其片片彩虹,或滴滴清泪,皆是抵达内心的独白与体悟。   这里,我们要感谢作家、诗人马叙先生,在百忙之中为我们作序,感谢他对我们诗歌所作中肯的分析和评价。都说“行动是最好的感激”,在未来的路上,我们将一如既往,走稳,走好。是为跋。2013年10月1日于重庆枫丹筱筑 Postscript to Light of BuddhaYang Ming At the opening of the forum for Yushui poetry journal, Qiao Guo-yong first sent me Liu Quan’s “Adherence” in English translation,
which immediately touched my heart with the clarity of the language and the precise translation of the poem, and for this we started the
column “Window of Poetry Translation” in the forum. Since then this Master in English has published more and more translated poems,
including some of mine and his own. In view of this, I thought it better to collate and publish them in a book than leave them scattering
around the forum and ending in being covered by new posts. My proposal was thereupon approved of by Liu and Qiao, which was the
origin of Light of Buddha, a bilingual volume of us three poets.I have known Liu Quan for years since I edited the books Chinese Poets and Selected Prosetry of China, when I was attracted by his transparent and meaningful words. As a sincere and sedulous poet, he has produced plenty of widely loved poems and this volume of
poetry was selected and edited by him.I knew Qiao Guoyong under introduction of Liu Quan. Qiao, as an excellent poet and translator, has a solid literary foundation and
distinguished English language competence. Literary translation is not an easy job and it is more challenging to translate poetry precisely, which highly demands a good appreciation of the poems and hence makes it extremely difficult to render them. We are deeply grateful to
his dedication. As for me, I merely accomplished some routine tasks in editing and compiling. The poems in this volume are all selected from the three writers’ works of the recent years, conveying their remembrance, insight and persistence along their spiritual journey in the bygone days, expressing their concern and reflection to individuals in the setting of city life.
Exactly as Mr. Ma Xu ever said, “We face life, tell about life. After that we tear life in our mind, and deliver our bewilderment and
entanglement to poetry.” Either the pieces of rainbows or the drops of tears are the monologue and enlightenment to reach our inner
heart. Many thanks go to the writer and poet, Mr. Ma Xu, for sparing time writing the foreword for us, and also for his pertinent analyses and
comments on our poetry. As the saying goes “Action is the best gratitude”, we will, as always, keep stable and steady forward on our future way. This serves as the postscript. Written at Fengdan-xiaozhu, Chongqing      On October 1, 2013

大海 发表于 2013-10-25 14:12

祝贺!{:soso_e179:}
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 《佛灯》后记